If you’re someone who usually goes after what he wants in life, who is not afraid to take action and make things happen, it might be probable that one of those things you’re trying to figure out is how to get a relationship with a very hot woman, also called a “10”. [Read more…]
You might have already heard that non-verbal communication is the most powerful form of communication. Some studies say that only 7% of the perceived communication is verbal while the remaining 93% come from your body language. Even if those numbers seem fairly exaggerated, I concur that body language is extremely powerful, and I believe in that for two main reasons. [Read more…]
Naturally, everybody has heard already that physical conditioning is good for health. However, lots of us are confused about what kind of program is good for a man. There are so many different garbage systems and scams out there that it’s almost unbelievable.
I saw a commercial on TV last month featuring the latest fashion in abs sculpting and body toning systems. This product was probably the most ridiculous piece of shit I have ever seen. I thought I knew a lot of people that were uninformed and ignorant but how could they sell this crap for 150$? Guess what? A few days later, I saw a well-dressed couple discussing buying it at Wall-Mart. What the fuck? [Read more…]
So you wish to become more powerful! You just landed on the perfect place my friend. There is no straighter way than what I’m going to outline here right now to increase your power. But first, a little bit about what power is: power is not a physical thing; it’s a feeling, an attitude, a way of doing things! [Read more…]